Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Refreshing Lemonade for our Indian Summer!!!

We were lucky enough to have been given some Lemonade Limes recently...
something I had not heard of...
and easy to turn into a Lemonade!!!

Not knowing which was the best 'squeezer' to use...


I settled upon this glass one...

Just perfect!!!
Squeeze...add some sugar...soda water, I used mineral water..., a twist of lime and some Lemon Balm...

and wow, this you beaut home made Lemonade!!!
Thank you Caroline for these Lemonade Limes...just perfect for our Indian Summer!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lemonade Limes! I've never heard of these, but would give my right arm to try them! I love anything citrus and limes are a regulars on our table. I'm going to keep an eye out for some of these in our neck of the woods. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lemonade limes is a new one on me, we tend to like the fruit here, scurvy warderoffer :)

    I would adore the exact recipe - fresh lemonade has to be my all time favourite drink along with sweet turkish apple tea.

    ReplyDelete