Monday, May 24, 2010

Graduation...and a Dinner Invite!!!

I started this blog off while attending TAFE to show some of the meals we were making whilst there...so I thought it fitting to post up the Graduation that I recently attended...
Here's the clobber I wore weekly...


and my Certificate...YAY!!!

On the evening Mr Dolce Vita (DH) brought me a gorgeous bunch of flowers to celebrate...

and I bought myself a new little Eiffel Tower handbag for the occassion!!!

Sign greeting us at the Club...

Tourism and Hospitality table for the students...

One of our teachers, Deb...insisted on a photo for the blog!!!
Unfortunately I've missed out on a photo here which was one of Lynn ...

Lynn together with Rob run a B & B (Bed and Breakfast) called Saltwater located at beautiful Narooma and they invited us to Dinner the following weekend...
Above is a pic on the way to their place...

The very scenic Wagona Inlet

Entrance to the B & B...

The 100 year old home has been extensively renovated...

Our drop dead gorgeous view over dinner...



Towards the back...

A cheeseplate together with red wine...

One of my favourite dishes...Roasted Pork Belly...

A delicious Dessert...Honey Panna Cotta with Cinnamon Yogurt Cream.. to top it all off on this very warm evening!!!
Thank you Lynn and Rob...we thoroughly enjoyed our evening with you both and hope to catch up another time!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hello my friend
    just love the new look blog'''''''
    beautiful as usual
    I am having a weekend off going to Toowoomba
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dzintra!!!!! YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL! And congratulations to you! You have worked so hard at this, I know! Many happy and love-filled kudos to you! ENJOY...and I love your Eiffel Tower bag!!!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay..wonderfully gorgeous post ..the photos are beautiful....and such a beautiful blog! Congrats..yay..celebrate! Thanks for sharing your beautiful adventures! Wishing you many newfound Blessings and may there be many sparkles wherever you go!
    Kiki~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully put together post on your graduation. Congrats again. You did it girl - Love the family photo and you look fab. Big hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this post Dzintra! You look gorgeous and happy! I love your Eiffle Tower handbag! What a great event and congratulations dear Dzintra! Mount that certificate right in plain sight where everyone can see it! (: xxxVicki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on graduating dear Dzintra! I adore the new do, really suits you.

    I saw your previous final menu - I know one has to pick one but I would have had all of those desserts, with relish. Glad you had a beautiful break at your friend's home and hope that you took in a swim too.

    ReplyDelete